Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Engineer
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Microsoft 365 / SharePoint EngineerCorporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Bring your expertise as a
Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Engineer to help drive the Microsoft 365
and SharePoint adoption and technical efforts at Uline. Join our
industry-leading team behind one of the largest e-commerce sites in
the U.S.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion. Visa
sponsorship available for this position.Position
- Ensure the operational health of the Microsoft 365 / SharePoint
environment, including security, availability, performance,
interoperability and reliability.
- Provide tier-three administration, support and configuration of
Microsoft 365 and SharePoint.
- Stay current on all things Microsoft 365 / SharePoint,
including changes and updates, roadmap and releases and third-party
- Work with end-users to maximize their productivity using
Microsoft 365 as well as other products within the
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
or related field.
- 4 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth understanding of active directory, Microsoft 365 and
SharePoint Enterprise system.
- Familiarity with PowerApps and Flow development practices.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of essential service delivery best practices
- Experience with Azure functions using .Net core, M365 power
stack, Azure service bus and data gateway.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
() Our employees make the difference and we are committed to
offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!