Loss Prevention Field Agent $16/HR
Company: Six Flags
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct shoplifting surveillance and shoplifter detention
- Investigate scalping activity and evasion cases
- Conduct procedural audits in all departments to verify
compliance with corporate and park operating procedures.
- Assist with fixed and mobile surveillance efforts, as needed,
to include CCTV installation and maintenance.
- Asset protection and inventory control.
- Conduct sting operations, electronic surveillance and
preventative measures against theft
- Work with City, County, State, and Federal Law Enforcement and
testify with information in court related to loss prevention
- Generate accurate, detailed reports regarding all
- Work with Word, Excel and other park based programs to perform
- Assist in the training of new team members for effective loss
- Other duties as assigned by loss prevention management and/or
corporate loss preventionSkills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Age: 18
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of
- Be available to work flexible hours at nights and on weekends
within the limits of applicable Federal, State and facility labor
laws and guidelines.
- Should reflect good communication skills
- Able to pass a thorough background screen including criminal
background and credit history checks.
- Must be able to multi task and take initiative
- Must be adaptable to a fast passed environment
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group as
- Strong observation and analytical skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather
- Must be professional, self-motivated, the ability to multi-task
and have an enthusiastic attitude
- Must have strong teamwork skills and the ability to work with
others Other Functions: All other duties assigned or necessary to
support the park as a whole. While this job description is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job,
management reserves the right to add or remove duties when
circumstances (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs,
or technological developments) dictate. Associated topics: alarm,
canine detection, casino, explosive detection, loss control,
protect, public safety, school, secure, security officer
Keywords: Six Flags, Waukegan , Loss Prevention Field Agent $16/HR, Human Resources , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...