Posted on: January 12, 2022
-Corporate Recruiter2105 S. Lakeside Drive, Waukegan, IL
60085Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the
best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy
while continuing to support all employees throughout their career
here.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we
are looking for good people who share our passion.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.Position
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers to
identify recruitment needs, job duties, qualifications and
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work
history, education, training, job skills and salary
- Actively source talent by utilizing job boards, including niche
sites, email and cold-calling.
- Maintain and build relationships with contingent and retained
- Coordinate and participate in local job fairs and college
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools and other
organizations to find and attract applicants.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience. -
- Understanding of all full life-cycle recruiting components,
including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate
- IT recruiting experience a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with
professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment
events and Uline's domestic branches.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Scholarship program for children of employees.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house
speakers.About UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of
shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned
company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over
38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock
inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time
you joined Uline.Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed
by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity
opens for you to join our Uline family. -EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled -#LI-SN1#CORP(#IN-PPHR) Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! - Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!