Company: Robert Half Corporate Internal
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Robert Half is seeking a Payroll/SPS Specialist to join the
Payroll team. The team is responsible for the production of daily
payroll checks within the PeopleSoft environment and ensuring all
established service levels are met while enforcing adherence to
established corporate policies and procedures in compliance with
Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory requirements.Specific
- Process independent contractors, garnishments, wage
- Set up, audit, and resolve direct deposit payments, rejections,
and reversal requests.
- Validate and approve salaried employee record setup.
- Process voids, reissues and manual checks.
- Prepare, process and audit Payroll/Billing adjustments.
- Process salaried employee's (full time temp) payments.
- Receive, research and determine/communicate actions on general
inquiries from internal (FSC), customer service and branch
- Ensure Specialist's transactions are compliant with all
internal controls (Sarbanes-Oxley) and applicable regulatory
- Conduct training for newly hired Payroll Specialists as
- Participate in and support various projects, as
- High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- 1+ years' previous payroll or related experience.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft applications in (Excel, Word,
- Proficiency in 10-key with focus on accuracy.
- Previous experience with ERP systems, (preferably PeopleSoft),
- Ability to adapt to shifting work priorities.
- Ability to collaborate with team to produce deliverables.
- Ability to meet or exceed productivity and quality
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in
- Ability to demonstrate detail-orientation and customer service
- Ability to work independently, and with others, and prioritize
- Ability to demonstrate basic problem solving skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, including technology, and to
- Ability to understand and operate in an environment with
regulatory/compliance requirements.At Robert Half, there's more to
us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to
work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our
San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at
roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video .Follow us on Twitter
@RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and
career and workplace news!Robert Half International Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VeteranAs part of Robert
Half's Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of
employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background
check.Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment
employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including
individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.In your email
please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
apply.To apply:You may apply for this position by email or regular
mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:By
StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128JOB
LOCATIONIL DEER PARK FSCADDITIONAL LOCATIONSDL2017
Keywords: Robert Half Corporate Internal, Waukegan , Payroll/SPS Specialist, Human Resources , Barrington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!