Car Wash Attendant (Starting at $16)
Company: Motor Werks
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Our philosophy is a simple one, we are Driven By You. All that
we do is to improve upon our employee and customer experience. We
are an innovative customer focused company that leverages
technology and empathy to hold ourselves accountable and provide
the best experiences in automotive retail. Motor Werks is committed
to evolving and serving its customers with all of their automotive
Motor Werks is opening a state-of-the art Car Wash facility called
Wash Werks. We are hiring several Car Wash Attendants.
We pride ourselves on providing a promote from within culture where
hard work and dedication will be recognized and rewarded as we
believe everyone here at Wash Werks brings something special to the
overall success of a day-to-day operations.
Saturday and Sunday Availability
Car Wash Attendant Responsibilities
- Will maintain and operate the entrance and exit of the carwash
- Guide customers onto drive on belt system.
- Inspect vehicles for damage.
- Works well under pressure.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- All staff will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the
car wash site including and not limited to vacuum area, tunnel
walls/floors, carwash equipment, and all other tasks assigned by
management as necessary.
- Some tasks may be required to be completed before/afterhours as
they cannot be performed while carwash is in operation.
- Ideal position for previous porters and those looking to start
a position with an organization and work your way up through hard
work and dedication.
Car Wash Attendant Qualifications
- Must maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to work on your feet for majority of shift
- Be willing to work flexible schedule including weekends and
- All employment contingent on successful completion of
background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid time off
Short/Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee discounts on products, services and vehicle purchase
Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and various other fountain
Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
Health and Wellness Programs
Family owned and operated
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer,
to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available,
without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation/transgender status, age, disability,
marital/parental status, citizenship status, military status,
political affiliation and/or beliefs, pregnancy, order of
protection status or any other non-merit status.
Keywords: Motor Werks, Waukegan , Car Wash Attendant (Starting at $16), Hospitality & Tourism , Barrington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!