PT Keyholder, Gurnee, IL
Company: Kontoor Brands
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionPart-Time KeyholderPosition Summary:The part-time
(PT) Keyholder supports the store with the execution of the daily
business, customer engagement, store operations, and merchandising
standards in the store. The PT Keyholder is a member of the store
leadership team whose key role is ensuring the highest level of
customer engagement is achieved. This position relies on
instructions and pre-established guidelines from the Store Manager
to perform the functions of their job. The PT Keyholder supports
the leadership team in fostering a positive work environment that
ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction while
maximizing productivity and profitability. This position provides
sales and performance-related feedback to the store manager. This
position is a key-carrying position and may assume responsibility
for the store in the absence of another manager. This position
includes some opening and closing duties as determined by the needs
of the business.Key Responsibilities:Sales and Supervision:
- Follows direction of store management team to maximize store
sales and achieving store sales goals.
- Supports an environment of productivity by leading the customer
engagement on the sales floor.
- Acts as manager on duty (MOD) when the only member of
management in the store.Brand Experience/Customer Service:
- Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling
brand-specific service standards, as well as responding to and
addressing all customer concerns quickly when acting as Manager on
- Embraces the brands by wearing the brands at work and having a
passion for the Lee and Wrangler products.
- Greets each customer.
- Actively engages customers on the sales floor by asking
- Assists customer in the fitting room.
- Suggest the best products for the customers' needs.Operations,
Loss Prevention, and Safety:
- Monitors that all company and store policies, process
execution, and procedures are followed, and reports concerns
directly to the Store Manager.
- Delegates tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational
- Reacts quickly to all customers and associate injuries and
partners with Store Manager and Human Resources.Visual
- Ensures visual merchandising standards for the store are
maintained.Human Resource Management:
- Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the
- Supports the Open-Door Policy.Store Culture:
- Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and
unique differences of others, upholding the integrity and values of
- Promotes an environment that encourages participation,
creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on
the ideas of others.
- Continuously looks for ways to have the store be sustainable
and recognizes the impact the store has on the environment.
- Embraces the purpose, mission, and values of the company and is
willing to make changes as directed by a member of management.Job
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills including e-mail.Physical
- Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers,
phones, copier, scanner, etc.).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts.
- Ability to maneuver and/or lift 25 lbs. regularly and up to 50
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step
stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting
customers.Job Description: Kontoor Brands is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Kontoor Brands, Waukegan , PT Keyholder, Gurnee, IL, Hospitality & Tourism , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!