Orthopedic Surgeon needed near Chicago
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job ID: 11050Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to provide full-time
services in a Multi-Specialty Group.
- Clinic located in the community.
- Highly respected and established Practice
- Be busy right away
- Strong referral base
- Supportive Administration
- Physicians & New Grads welcome to apply
- US BE/BC
- General Orthopedics preferred but also open to General and ORS:
TraumaRecruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is
$50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Chicago.
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned
Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build
Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing
Market. This 4 bedroom 3 bath 2,820 Sq Ft William J. Allen Home -
take a trip back in time to the Victorian era to enjoy gracious
living and turn of the century charm with many recent updates
throughout. Delight in the lake breezes from the wrap around porch.
Beautiful architectural details such as original woodwork, two
story detailed staircase, many stained glass windows, two
fireplaces with ornate mantels, beautiful pocket doors and much
more. This home can be yours for $215,000.The Community. Waukegan
is the largest city in and the county seat of Lake County,
Illinois, United States. It is part of the Chicago metropolitan
area, located approximately 36 miles north of Downtown Chicago.The
Employer. a 310-bed, multi-campus provider in Waukegan (a full
service hospital), (a behavioral health, inpatient, rehabilitation,
corporate health facility), (an outpatient surgery, diagnostics and
rehabilitation center).With more than 340 physicians on staff and
nearly 1200 employees, this organization provides a full range of
healthcare services to the people of Lake County, IllinoisClosest
- 35 miles to Chicago, IL
- 47 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 93 miles to Madison, WI
- 163 miles to Fort Wayne, INColleges and Universities
- College of Lake County (about 8 miles; Grayslake, IL; Full-time
- Gateway Technical College (about 17 miles; Kenosha, WI; FT
- Carthage College (about 18 miles; Kenosha, WI; FT enrollment:
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside (about 19 miles; Kenosha, WI;
FT enrollment: 3,843) Recreation
- Lake County's parks and facilities offer a large range of
recreational opportunities to people of all ages, no matter what
- Visit the award winning parks of Waukegan, which were recently
named best in the nation.
- Conquer the indoor climbing rock wall at the Libertyville
Sports Complex or take a swing at their indoor driving range voted
"Chicagoland's Best" by the Daily HeraldShopping
- Gurnee Mills.
- Hawthorn Mall.
- Belvidere Mall.
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Waukegan , Orthopedic Surgeon needed near Chicago, Healthcare , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...