PMHNP Nurse Practitioner
Company: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally. What we offer Nurse
- The ability to work closely with adults and the
- Open to Full-Time or Part-Time In-Person
- Fee for Service - Proven $151,00 to $194,000 + in Compensation
with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Generous Signing Bonus and Generous Annual Stock Awards
- Full benefits package: W2, health, dental, vision, life, 401k
(with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full time billers and full time schedulers, you get to do what
you went to school for, Therapy, not billing or finding your own
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with medication and medication
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Nurse Practitioners are a critical
part of our clinical team. We???re seeking Nurse Practitioners that
- Licensed in Illinois with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC) and holding an active
- Full Practice Authority License for Illinois is highly
preferred but not required.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare. Thank you for taking the time to explore
a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice
group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical
team! We are actively looking to hire talented PMHNP-BCs in the
area for LifeStance Health Edgewood Clinical Services, who are
passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We have over 50 Physical Locations throughout Illinois About
LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500+ clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over
5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please
learn more at . LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an
inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Keywords: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics., Waukegan , PMHNP Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...