Posted on: January 27, 2023
At LabCorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and
healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps
our clients and patients understand their health. If you are
passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then
LabCorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work in a client office
in Waukegan, IL. The hours are Monday-Thursday 2PM-8PM,
Friday/Saturday rotating 8AM-4PM
In this role you will provide exceptional customer service, perform
skilled specimen collections and be the face of the company. In
addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth
within the organization.
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary
techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and
- Process billing information and collect payments when
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when neededRequirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record if
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
Covid Disclaimer: This site requires workers to be vaccinated for
COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you
are in need of an exemption due to a medical
contraindication/disability or religious belief.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for
growth, continual development, professional challenge and the
chance to make a real difference, apply today! Labcorp is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Waukegan , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!