Part-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) PM Shift - New Pay Rate
Company: Transitional Care Management
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Join us and be the reason
someone smiles today!
- Salary: $16.50/hour - $23.00/hour based on experience +
- Schedule: PM / part-time Monday, Saturday and Sunday
- Shift: 3pm - 11pm with every other weekend rotation
- New Grads Welcome to apply!
The Terrace is a SNF that has 115 beds & multiple levels of care,
including a growing short-term rehab unit.
- 4 star rated facility
- Revised clinical initiatives includes a new Physiatrist and
behavioral healthcare programming.
- There is a bus stop located in front of the center
A quote from a new employee:
"I am so appreciative of the support from [my manager] and the
corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look
forward to my future with this company."
We work hard, but our clinical outcomes are impressive. Join us and
be the reason someone smiles today.
What you will do in this role: In our facility we feel the CNA is
pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/"Guest". CNAs make a
direct impact on a patient's recovery and stay. You will help
patients reach their goals and work side by side with a highly
skilled multidisciplinary team.
Our CNAs are awesome; they do whatever is needed to make the
patient more comfortable.
Come join us and make someone smile today!
What's in it for you:
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Employee recognition program
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Robust benefits package, including a retirement savings
- Refer-a-Friend programs - Our #3 source of new employees is
referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer
other great workers. Come join us.
From our new employee survey:
- 82% surveyed said "People here are willing to give a little
extra to get the job done right."
- 89% surveyed said "When I look at what we accomplished, I feel
a sense of pride."
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Some times called a Certified
Nurse (or Nurse's) Assistant or Aide.
What we need from you:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in IL
- Prior experience in skilled nursing facility or intermediate
care facility is ideal, but new grads are welcome
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care) is
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You
should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an
exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the
reason someone smiles today.
What we're doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical
masks) for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- On-site vaccinations and more ...
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We
currently provide comprehensive management services to several
inpatient healthcare centers throughout Northern IL & the
Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled
Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation, Intermediate Care
(ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Transitional Care Management, Waukegan , Part-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) PM Shift - New Pay Rate, Healthcare , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!