CNA - Illinois & Indiana
Company: Staffd LTC
Location: Great Lakes
Posted on: September 20, 2022
SUMMARY: The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible
for providing resident care and support in all activities of daily
living and ensures the health, welfare and safety of all residents.
Travel to different long term care facilites thorugout the state
and possibly accross state lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel to different long term care facilites thorughout the
state and possibly across state lines.
- Provide assistance with serving meals and feeding; providing
fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provide assistance in personal hygiene by giving bedpans,
urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with
travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provide assistance in ambulating, turning, and positioning
- Maintain resident stability by checking vital signs and weight;
recording intake and output information.
- Provide for resident comfort by utilizing resources and
materials; answering call lights and requests; reporting
observations of the residents to the nursing supervisor.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Protect privacy and dignity by keeping patient information
confidential; comply with HIPAA guidelines and related
- Adhere to professional standards, company policies and
procedures, and all federal, state, and local requirements,
including JCAHO standards, when applicable.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; and maintaining licensure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in
accordance with the laws of the state of practice.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Ability to Travel to multiple neighboring states.
- PCC experience preferred.
- CMS covid training certificate
- Covid vaccinated and boosted or valid medical or religious
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Required to sit, stand, bend and walk regularly; lift and/or
move up to 100 pounds.
- Visual and auditory ability sufficient for written and verbal
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: Staffd LTC, Waukegan , CNA - Illinois & Indiana, Healthcare , Great Lakes, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!