Hospice CNA Night Shift
Company: JourneyCare Hospice
Posted on: May 10, 2022
JourneyCare is -growing and looking for a Full Time CNA-IPU for
the PM Shift! Make a difference every day to patients and families
coping with end of life illness. Join our caring and compassionate
team today!Work Schedule -- (3) 12-hour night shifts from 7:00 pm
to 7:30 am with alternate weekends and 3 rotating holidays a
yearService Area(s) -- BarringtonPatient Ratio: 6 to 1We offer a
shift differential and comprehensive benefits plan that includes
health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with
match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!POSITION
- At least 18 years of age
- Certified by the state as a nurse aide
- List on the state aide registry with a clear record able to
deliver care to patients
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document
- Understands hospice philosophy, comfortable providing
specialized care to the terminally ill --- Is self-directing with
the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Secure with issues of death/dying.
- Provides a calm manner on the unit and has empathy for the
needs of the ill, injured, frail and impaired.
- Good oral and written communication
- Good organizational skills
- Valid driver's license with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state requirements or reliable transportationTo
apply via text, text 336 to 708-866-1615#AC
Keywords: JourneyCare Hospice, Waukegan , Hospice CNA Night Shift, Healthcare , Barrington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!