Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Elevate Care Waukegan
Posted on: January 9, 2021
DESCRIPTIONCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA)7:00 AM - 3:00
PM3:00 PM - 11:00 PM11:00 PM - 7:00 AMHow have you impacted
someone's life today? At Elevate Care our healthcare team is
focused on changing the lives of our residents by providing the
highest level of care every day. Now is a great time to join our
team of healthcare professionals. Elevate Care seeks highly
motivated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).$13.50 + starting
hourly wage with scheduled raises.$1,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full
Time $500 after 3 months and $500 after 6 months.SUMMARY: The
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for providing
resident care and support in all activities of daily living and
ensures the health, welfare and safety of all residents.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide assistance with serving meals and feeding; providing
fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provide assistance in personal hygiene by giving bedpans,
urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with
travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provide assistance in ambulating, turning, and positioning
- Maintain resident stability by checking vital signs and weight;
recording intake and output information.
- Provide for resident comfort by utilizing resources and
materials; answering call lights and requests; reporting
observations of the residents to the nursing supervisor.
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Protect privacy and dignity by keeping patient information
confidential; comply with HIPAA guidelines and related laws.
- Adhere to professional standards, company policies and
procedures, and all federal, state, and local requirements,
including JCAHO standards, when applicable.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; and maintaining licensure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in
accordance with the laws of the state of practice.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English
language.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Required to sit, stand, bend and walk regularly; lift and/or
move up to 100 pounds.
- Visual and auditory ability sufficient for written and verbal
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate.Elevate Care is a fully integrated post-acute care
consortium offering 24-hour skilled nursing care, short-term
rehabilitation, post-hospital recovery and many more clinical
specialized programs. We not only provide the highest quality of
care, we take it to the next level. Elevate Care is well known for
our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing
training and development, career advancement opportunities,
competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and much
more.Elevate Care is an Equal Opportunity EmployerLOCATION2222 14th
St, Waukegan, IL 60085, USA
Keywords: Elevate Care Waukegan, Waukegan , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!