Neurology opening near Chicago (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Job ID: 8674Practice Details
- Seeking a Neurologist to provide full-time services at a
Hospital Affiliated Group.
- Employed position
- Office Space & Exam Rooms available
- Manager, Receptionist, and Medical Assistants available
- Break Room, Staff Restroom
- Strong referral patterns established
- Supportive Administration
- Primarily Outpatient with limited hospital coverage Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More
Compared To Starting Neurology Salaries In Chicago. Coupled With A
Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan
Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream
Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market.
This 4 bedroom 3 bath 2,820 Sq Ft William J. Allen Home - take a
trip back in time to the Victorian era to enjoy gracious living and
turn of the century charm with many recent updates throughout.
Delight in the lake breezes from the wrap around porch. Beautiful
architectural details such as original woodwork, two story detailed
staircase, many stained glass windows, two fireplaces with ornate
mantels, beautiful pocket doors and much more. This home can be
yours for $215,000. The Community. Waukegan is the largest city in
and the county seat of Lake County, Illinois, United States. It is
part of the Chicago metropolitan area, located approximately 36
miles north of Downtown Chicago. The Employer. a 310-bed,
multi-campus provider in Waukegan (a full service hospital), (a
behavioral health, inpatient, rehabilitation, corporate health
facility), (an outpatient surgery, diagnostics and rehabilitation
center). With more than 340 physicians on staff and nearly 1200
employees, this organization provides a full range of healthcare
services to the people of Lake County, IllinoisClosest Major City
- 35 miles to Chicago, IL
- 47 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 93 miles to Madison, WI
- 163 miles to Fort Wayne, IN Colleges and Universities
- College of Lake County (about 8 miles; Grayslake, IL; Full-time
- Gateway Technical College (about 17 miles; Kenosha, WI; FT
- Carthage College (about 18 miles; Kenosha, WI; FT enrollment:
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside (about 19 miles; Kenosha, WI;
FT enrollment: 3,843) Recreation
- Lake County's parks and facilities offer a large range of
recreational opportunities to people of all ages, no matter what
- Visit the award winning parks of Waukegan, which were recently
named best in the nation.
- Conquer the indoor climbing rock wall at the Libertyville
Sports Complex or take a swing at their indoor driving range voted
"Chicagoland's Best" by the Daily Herald Shopping
- Gurnee Mills.
- Hawthorn Mall.
- Belvidere Mall.
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets Keyphrases: neurology jobs,
neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs,
neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Waukegan , Neurology opening near Chicago (Physician #), Healthcare , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!