Associate Project Manager
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent work experience
- 5 years minimum in similar roleSkills:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with global,
cross-functional team members from operators to lead roles
- Experience using MS ProjectWhat the Role will do:
- Manage existing project schedules and manage tight
- Track weekly tasks of individual contributors to
- Gather and report weekly status
- Work with and motivate cross-functional team members (including
manufacturing engineering, quality, regulatory, supply chain,
production, finance and IT) to successful project completion
through excellent interpersonal and influence skills.
- Creatively solve project issues and proactively mitigate
- The ideal candidate will be a keen, hands-on problem solver and
strong, adaptable teammember with a passion to drive results.
- Influence exerted at peer level
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to
meet established schedule.;
- Maintains project plans, schedules and budgets by using project
management tools such as MSProject and by working with appropriate
staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project.
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project
schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status
reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project
status update meetings.
- Identifies and escalates project issues by working with team
members, project customers, and others as appropriate.Pay range:
PM,Project manager,Project management,PMP,Quality,Regulatory,Supply
chain,Finance & IT,MS Project,Manufacturing
Keywords: Collabera, Waukegan , Associate Project Manager, Executive , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...