Client Manager - Property & Casualty Insurance
Company: The Plexus Groupe
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Plexus Groupe awarded Best Places to Work in Insurance - is
looking for candidates who dream big. We have an opening -for a
Client Manager - Property & Casualty at -our Deer Park, IL
headquarters or at our Chicago, IL office. Do you enjoy
strategizing with clients on best-in-class solutions? Do you want
to be part of a company growing faster than ever? If so, then you
will want to keep reading! Summary: The role of -Property &
Casualty Client Manager (CM) serves as the primary business contact
for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The CM
is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to
accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the
organization to ensure quality. In addition, the CM is expected to
build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat
business opportunities. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and
compliance on client deliverables.
- Ensure that client issues are -efficiently handled, -and
updating the Client Executive (CE).
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and
the Client Service Team to exhibit strong team representation and
manage client expectations appropriately.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed within
the structure of Plexus operating model and meet all expected
compliance and professional standards.
- Create submissions and proposals in conjunction with the CE.
Provide recommendations for standardizing the submission and
- Assist clients with claims reporting instructions and undertake
initial efforts to involve other available resources (i.e. Claims
and Legal Team) to resolve outstanding claim situations.
- Ensure -that the Plexus service platform is delivered within
the committed timelines. This includes quotations, proposals,
endorsements, stewardship reports (where applicable), audit
processing and any other service items that are time and date
- In conjunction with the CE, establish a strategy to expand the
relationship by offering new products and programs to clients which
are a fit with their business operations.
- Perform regular tasks including gathering underwriting and
exposure information, complete loss summaries and analyze loss
runs, perform policy reviews as necessary, market risks to
underwriters and negotiate terms, review quotations of insurance
for accuracy in conjunction with the CE, and prepare invoices and
follow-up for collections of premiums.
- Be able to undertake a certain amount of client-related travel
with the CE and/or Producer to secure and enhance relationships
with prospects and clients.
- Carry a sense of urgency in supporting the CE during the
pursuit of expanding an existing relationship and new business
- Provide direction and oversight of Client Coordinators who are
part of your account team.
- Be prepared to delegate responsibilities that fall outside of
the CM role and provide mentorship.
- Enthusiastically engaged in furthering insurance knowledge
through insurance related coursework, classes, seminars and
conferences. Required Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in insurance field. -
- Ability to communicate to explain complex issues, receive and
interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Ability to travel -up to 25% for presentations to client,
prospect and carrier meetings.
- Working knowledge of property and casualty insurance products
and usage, insurance markets, reference to changes in personnel at
markets, and alterations occur on policy forms/coverages. - -
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, loss forecasting
software, agency management systems.
- Must possess a current and -valid State of Illinois Property &
Casualty license. The Plexus Groupe is driving the next chapter in
the insurance industry with innovation, passion, and excellence. If
you are looking to make an impact, and if you seek the freedom and
flexibility of a progressive firm with the prowess, technology, and
resources of an industry leader, we should talk.
PASSION.ALIGNMENT.ACTION. With offices in Chicago, Dallas, Oklahoma
City and Tampa, The Plexus Groupe is a premier insurance brokerage
and risk management consulting company. We offer our clients
innovative insurance strategy and powerful professional resources
to protect, preserve, and grow. The Plexus Groupe is an equal
opportunity employer. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Plexus Groupe, Waukegan , Client Manager - Property & Casualty Insurance, Executive , Barrington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...