Director of Competitive Intelligence
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Director of Competitive IntelligenceCorporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Relentless pursuit of
information. As Uline's Director of Competitive Intelligence in the
Executive Operations department, you will lead a team of research
professionals focusing on business procedures, market competition /
trends, emerging technology, world events and politics.Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Lead Uline in emerging industry trends, economic developments,
best practices, market research and competitor strategies.
- Be a benchmarking leader. This is essential in order to
discover and share best practices.
- Create clear and concise executive summary memos and
- Present to executive management and groups of over 400
- Perform financial analyses to determine vendor and competitor
- Work with business units to gain in-depth understanding of
processes, challenges and strategies.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree a plus.
- 15+ years in a strategic role. Industrial supply experience a
- Research skills are essential.
- Must be curious and enjoy learning something new every
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Strong team player who collaborates with other members of the
team, other departments and external organizations to network and
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Director of Competitive Intelligence, Executive , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!