RN CASE MANAGER- Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
What is in it for you :
- - A commitment to work life balance with 15 days of PTO, and 7
- - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance and an HSA
- - Employer happily pays 75% of employee only medical plans
- - Employer provides basic life insurance coverage
- - 401k Match up to 3% - fully vested after 5 years
- - Referral Bonus
- - Mileage Reimbursement
What you can expect:
Reporting to the Director of Healthcare Services/Administrator. The
RN will be accountable for making patient care driven decisions
based on your educational preparation and experience in
This RN Case Manager will service Libertyville and surrounding
How you will make an impact:
- - Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care
- - Regularly assesses changes in the patients status since the
last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned
services should be modified,
- - Performing a re-evaluation and obtaining revision orders from
the physician as indicated.
- - Counsels and educates the patient and the family, and other
caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established
goals and in meeting healthcare related needs.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of -practice.
ADA Specifications: -
- - Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment.
- - Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
facility, school or occupational setting.
- - Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying,
pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching,
bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching
and climbing stairs.
At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our people is our
number one priority. -
We require COVID19 vaccination, or individuals with medical or
religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Please note if approved for an exemption, we require weekly
testing. (Please get in touch with Human Resources for details
regarding the Medical and Religious exemption procedure).
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Case Manager, Location: Gurnee, IL -
60031 , PL: 554630699
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Waukegan , RN CASE MANAGER- Home Health, Executive , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!