Assistant Bank Manager - Waukegan Jewel Osco
Company: Associated Bank - Corp
Posted on: September 18, 2022
If you're passionate about providing exceptional customer
service, making a difference, and contributing to your community,
Associated Bank may be the right place for you. Here, you'll
experience strong connections, clear direction and real
We invite you to view the opportunity below.
In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering
benefits for every stage of life.
- Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
- Opportunities to connect with others through our
diversity-focused Colleague Resource Groups.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and
- Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives,
parental leave, an employee stock purchase plan, military benefits
and much more.
- Personal banking, loan, investment and insurance benefits.
As an Assistant Bank Manager, you will:
- Assist customers with banking transactions, identify and
service customer needs and resolve issues.
- Identify, expand and deepen customer relationships.
- Ensure new accounts are properly processed and cross-sell
opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Refer customers to the appropriate line of business to meet
their financial needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service by efficiently and
accurately processing customer transactions.
- Observe, coach and develop bankers in support of reaching
- Collaborate with the bank manager and teller supervisor on
scheduling, hiring decisions, performance and monthly
- Monitor and train bankers on operating procedures, regulatory
compliance and standard operating procedures.
- Proactive aisle prospecting at in-store locations.
Associated Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout
Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues
critical to our continued success. See why our colleagues
continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest. Join our
community on , and .
This position requires a credit check per 12 CFR Chapter X, Part
1026, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z. Associated Bank is an equal
opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We
support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given
the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider
all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with
a disability who need assistance applying for a position with
Associated Bank are asked to email: Careers@AssociatedBank.com.
Compliance Statement Fully complies with all applicable enterprise
policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable
laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including
but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting
suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to
report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure
violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical
concerns as needed to Associated Bank's anonymous Ethics
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures
as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not
limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and S.A.F.E. Act
requirements. Must submit required information to meet registry
requirements, obtain a unique identifier, and maintain the
registration requirements as directed by the S.A.F.E Act.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any
colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential
functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations
office to request an accommodation.
High School or equivalent combination of education and experience,
2-4 years Demonstrated leadership and sales experience,
Keywords: Associated Bank - Corp, Waukegan , Assistant Bank Manager - Waukegan Jewel Osco, Executive , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!