MAC Beauty Assistant Manager - Chicago Airports
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Located at Chicago Airports
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
Assists the General Manager in executing all local strategic
planning initiatives established for a multi-store location.
Promotes a corporate image of excellence through a strong work
ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of
excellent customer service and quality store visual presentation
throughout the operation.
- Maximizes sales and profits by meeting and exceeding sales
budgets while minimizing shrink
- Controls payroll and expense through maximizing staff
productivity, properly and efficiently allocating labor, and by
monitoring monthly store expenditures against budget.
- Protects company assets by ensuring that all policies and
procedures are consistently enforced and adhered to by staff and
- Minimizes inventory shrink through regular physical
inspections; Monitors high-risk areas for internal/external
shrinkage, and by taking necessary steps for remediation.
- Ensures compliance of corporate and Brand promotional programs
and works closely with Marketing department in development of new
- Works closely with merchandising department and regional
merchandise manager in implementing corporate and local
- Ensures seasons/promotional resets are completed on time and in
- Report to the Brand on topics ranging from stock selection;
Branding needs; Sales initiatives; sales and goals reporting.
MAC ASSISTANT MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and
personalized customer service
- Previous supervisory experience with a proven track record of
coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service
- Retail operations experience including inventory management and
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends
and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and
work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills.
- Good analytical business thought processes and problem-solving
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
- Good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills with customers, subordinates,
peers, landlords, suppliers, and superiors.
- Flexible to work periodic long and/or irregular hours,
weekends, and holidays.
- Fluent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word and
- High School Graduate or equivalent; Associates degree or above
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
- Referral Bonus Program
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Waukegan , MAC Beauty Assistant Manager - Chicago Airports, Executive , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!