Posted on: November 18, 2021
Client Domain/Industry: (Medical Device Industry) - Experis, a
ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an
Operations Manager/Facility Manager (Only W2). This position is a
12-month contract with possible extension, for one of our key
clients, an American multinational medical devices and health care
company with headquarters in Illinois.Job Title: Operations
Manager/Facility ManagerLocation: Gurnee, IL 60031Duration: 12
monthsMAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- This position is responsible for the development and
implementation of manufacturing and process development activities
to meet production schedules, quality standards, and cost
objectives in a regulatory environment.
- The role will prioritize production schedules based on product
introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Plans and
administers procedures and budgets, both operational and capital.
Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of
the production function.
- Identifies and executes continuous improvement opportunities.
Will manufactures product for clinical trials, experimental trials
and saleable product.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, establish, and maintain operational objectives and
- Responsible for the activities to manufacture product to design
requirements, FDA guidelines and operating procedures.
- Driven by and understanding of schedules, quality, and
- Develop key performance indices, set goals and develop plans
for continuous improvement in quality, cost, employee performance,
and maintains a high level of employee safety.
- Manage financial costs and look for cost effective
- Develop a high-performance team.
- Advise and assist the Director of Manufacturing in general
areas of manufacturing.
- Assist in audits of potential contract manufacturing
- Participate in new product design and development reviews and
design control activities effecting manufacturing.
- accountable for production of commercial and development
- Minimum 10 years and Related experience.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards of medical devices.
Manufacturing experience with companies engaged in the manufacture
of high quality, FDA regulated products.
- Proven leadership skills, results oriented, highly
collaborative, team player, and self-starter who can operate in a
fast pace environment.
- Experience in state-of-the-art, multi-step, high volume,
process control manufacturing and process development.
- Experience with ISO 9001/CE Mark requirements.
- Manufacturing management experience in manufacturing planning,
documented systems, GMP, and quality. Primary Recruiter: Yogesh
GatheRecruiter Phone Number: 612-246-3934 Ext: 7184Recruiter Email:
Keywords: Experis, Waukegan , Facilities Manager, Executive , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!