Chemical Purchasing/Procurement Manager
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: March 28, 2020
A global company in Waukegan, IL is seeking a Chemical Purchasing
Manager to primarily be responsible for purchasing, buying, and
procurement functions in a manufacturing environment on a direct
hire basis. This Chemical Manager will have the ability to manage
multiple priorities that are constantly changing and deadline
driven while working under pressure.
Shift: Flexible -Days -Monday-Friday
Pay: Up to $95K
- Health, Vision, and dental packages
- Paid Vacation, personal, and holiday pay
- 401K-4% employer match, education reimbursement, and
- Life, short, and long term disability coverage.
- Minimal relocation package
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Minimum of five years in experience in chemical purchasing,
buying, and procurement in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for supporting the chemical and plastics packaging
- Strategic purchasing and procurement responsibilities.
- Strong lean and supply chain processes both domestic and
- Knowledge in CPG (Consumer Product Goods), SOPs, and GMP
experience is required
- Work directly with buyers and planners to build out strategy in
Chemical and packaging area.
- Problem-solve new and existing issues with packaging/chemical
- Experience in planning, coordinating, vendor management, and
- Negotiations, quoting, generating contracts, and managing the
deliveries, and project management.
- Able to manage supplier relationships, vendor inventory
management, and purchasing principles.
- Chemical blending of personal care chemicals is strongly
- Software experience in ERP, SAP, Microsoft Office, and
- Bachelors degree in Packaging Science, Business Administration
or Project Management
Qualified candidates should apply directly to posting or email
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call Kimberly at
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find whats next is what were all about. We
know whats going on in the evolving world of workjust ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly--At
Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Waukegan , Chemical Purchasing/Procurement Manager, Executive , Waukegan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!