Posted on: June 23, 2022
Maintenance MechanicThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jennifer
SmithAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $25 - $39 per hourA bit
about us:Welcome to the global leader in innovative nettings and
casings. Our foremost commitment is to help you produce meat and
poultry products that offer the ideal color, flavor and appearance.
Over the past three decades, our hands-on experience, patented
innovations, and dedicated sales and technical team ensured that
our nettings and casings provide unmatched results in the complex
meat processing environment.Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
- Commission / bonus on top (depending on annual value of
client)!Job DetailsGlobal Manufacturing Company seeking Maintenance
Mechanics with VFP and PLC experience! Great pay and incredible
benefits package!What skills you should have:
- Ability to research unfamiliar sensors, drives, I/O devices and
- Use of voltmeter, ohmmeter, and clamp on amp meter, to perform
routine diagnostics checks on motors, VFD's, power and control
circuitry is essential.
- Knowledge of ladder PLC ladder logic programming is necessary
for the diagnosis of problems that are not visually
- Preferred PLC software knowledge if Omron, CX Programmer,
Siemens Step 7, Lenze Easy Engineering.
- Knowledge of variable frequency, servo drives, and related
software is also necessary, Omron/Yaskawa, Lenze, SEW, and Siemens
drives are in use.
- Knowledge in web-based control and tension control would be
preferred, Erhardt and Leimer along with Siemen's systems are in
- Assembles prototype models according to engineering
instruction, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems
and components and their functions.
- Required to maintain backups of programs from all electrical
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals or other specifications
to determine installation procedures (machine and facility
- Adjusts, calibrates and aligns circuitry and components and
records effects on unit performance.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Waukegan , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!