Recruitment Marketing Analyst
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Recruitment Marketing Analyst Corporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, we believe it's all
about having good people and as a Recruitment Marketing Analyst,
that starts with you. Dig into the data to uncover trending
jobseeker behavior to help guide our Human Resources recruitment
marketing strategy to attract top talent to apply to our
jobs.Better together than apart. -This position is on-site, and we
are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, annual and special reports
providing insight and evaluation of trends for recruiting and
- Examine web data to assess Uline's performance on Job Boards
like Indeed and Career Builder and evaluate the success of
specialized campaigns for paid search advertising.
- Track performance of digital marketing campaigns on platforms
like Google Ads, Youtube and major social media channels.
- Research current digital marketing / advertising industry
tools, techniques and competitor strategies.
- Collaborate with the HR Brand and Advertising team to
effectively communicate findings and make recommendations for
successful recruitment advertising.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business analytics, marketing, economics
or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and
- Experience with Google Analytics, social media and job board
- Acute attention to detail and excellent communication
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
Americas leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. Were a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employmenthair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-SN1#CORP(#IN-PPHR)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Recruitment Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!