Associate Marketing Analyst
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Associate Marketing Analyst Corporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, we believe it's all
about having good people and as an Associate Marketing Analyst,
that starts with you. Our Human Resources team matches quality
candidates with a job theyll enjoy, while continuing to support all
employees throughout their career here.Better together than apart.
-This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, annual and special reports
providing insight and analysis of trends for recruiting and
- Analyze web data to assess Uline's performance on job boards
like Indeed and Career Builder and evaluate the success of
specialized campaigns for paid search advertising programs.
- Coordinate scheduled and ad hoc audits with HR team.
- Track performance of trends of digital marketing campaigns on
platforms like Google Ads, Youtube and major social media
- Research current digital marketing / advertising industry
tools, techniques and competitor strategies.
- Collaborate with the entire HR Brand and Advertising team to
effectively communicate findings and make recommendations for
successful recruitment advertising.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with Google Analytics, social media and job board
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
Americas leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. Were a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations,
its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employmenthair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-SN1#CORP(#IN-PPHR)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Waukegan , Associate Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Gurnee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!