MarCom Social Media Manager
Company: Willow Creek Community Church
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Willow Core Ministry Team - South Barrington, IL
Social Media Manager - Willow Creek MarCom Core Team
Willow Creek's Marketing and Communications Core Team helps carry
the mission, vision, and values of Willow into our church and
community. By equipping ministries and campuses as effective brand
ambassadors and creating engaging and inspiring content, we remove
barriers so that people can experience the love of God and take
next steps in their faith journey.
As the Social Media Manager you will oversee the social strategy
for Willow Creek as a whole and its individual campuses with a
primary focus on growing the reach of Willow and its engagement
within its digital communities. In addition, you will help
implement the visual brand of Willow through our social channels
and convey how God is moving in our campuses and ministries. In
collaboration, you'll work with the Marcom Core Team and campus
communications staff to develop social media strategy and ensure
alignment across ministries and campuses.
- Direct current social media platforms with a predominant focus
and expertise on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat,
YouTube and knowledge of other social media platforms, including
newer platforms like TikTok
- Define comprehensive social media strategies to increase
visibility, engagement, acquisition, membership and traffic to
- Monitor trends in social media, identify tools and applications
and appropriately apply that knowledge to create successful social
- Track campaign performance to evaluate possible need for
adjustments, provide weekly reports with actionable optimization
- Manage the preparation and delivery of social
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content
and report to appropriate parties.
- Daily manage and oversee the social marketing team; inspire
staff to master current technologies while learning up-and-coming
technologies and social outlets.
- Provide guidance, counsel and mentorship to team members
- Execute social media strategies along with team members
Success is Defined As...
Skillfully bring collaboration and alignment to Willow's social
media channels across ministries and campuses as well as growing
the reach of Willow Creek to convey how God is moving in our
ministries and communities.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Familiar with Adobe Suite, Video editing software, Social Media
and Project Management software, google analytics, etc..
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns, tasks and priorities
- Skilled in both oral and written communication, with experience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Spiritually mature
- High EQ
- Strong communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Highly Adaptable
- Highly collaborative
Education and Experience:
- Experience leading social media for an organization
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Keywords: Willow Creek Community Church, Waukegan , MarCom Social Media Manager, Advertising , Barrington, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!